Restaurants around the state are now featuring Wooldridge Creek wines on tap (yes – just like beer).
- Highest Quality — we sell the same wines in bottles that we have in kegs
- No packaging waste (glass, corks, labels, foil, cardboard)
- No need for recycling — stainless steel kegs are reusable
- Cost is greatly reduced due to bypassing bottling and associated costs
- No oxidized wine — argon or nitrogen keeps the wine fresh
- Wooldridge Creek Vineyard and Winery are LIVE (Low Input Viticulture & Enology) participants.
Wines by the Keg for Your Special Events
We are pleased to be able to offer Wooldridge Creek wines by the keg for your special events.
One keg is the equivalent of twenty five bottles or 125 glasses of wine.